Nuke

The first open Nuke, when i open a new Nuke project, i suddenly don’t know what to do. I didn’t even know how to import my first video inyo Nuke and how to i put any effects in Nuke. But after the this class. I can use Nuke slowly and clearly. I was learnt Adobe’s After Effect to put visual effects in my works, so Nuke is very fresh to me. I have learnt Houdini online by myself for a few lessons, and the way to use Nuke is more like Houdini i think, you need to use “Tab” to commend what you want to do such as transfer and color change.

The reason i use this video is becuause i want to let the audience into a deep thinking, our life is going very fast but sometimes we need tp press the Pause’ bottom to stop for a second, look up to see the sky or pay attention on something we’ve missed, these things will give us a different feeling or a new ideals.

I used what i have learnt in class to simply put some effect on my 15 seconds video.

1. Use Color correct Toolto change my video’s color from black anc white to color screen.
  2. Use Blur Tool let the audience to see something we see everyday but we didn’t realize them or we cannot describe them.
  3. Use Merge Tool to combine two effects together
  4. Use Transfer Tool to zoom in and give more space for the sky