Group Procuction_Metaverse

For the last group production in this semester, my ideal is about creating a story of the Metaverse. Because nowadays, the technology is growing quite fast and with 5G or 6G internet in the future, Metaverse will be really happened. We play games, shopping, do business or even working in the Metaverse world, it is gonna be like another fresh world that we can do anything like in the real world, we may can use the special connector to feel and even can smell and havetaste in this world. And also, the good things everyone is equal when they first step in the Metaverse. Because i’m very interesting in the Metaverse, so i would like to create a story about the Metaverse.

The following sketches is my storyboard and it is my first draft.

Because the Metaverse is a very huge topic and there are lots of information about that which is not good for opening, so in the very beginning, i want to reduce these into a story of a person, who is a YouTuber, i haven’t give him a name yet. I’m trying to use the first person view to describe this story.

He likes buying blind box which means you will not know what you have bought after you open this box, you only know what kind of categories. In his YouTube channel, he have bought many different blind boxes, some is worth, some is worthless of course. But this time, he wants to buy something unusual or something we never seen in the market, he get in the dark web and find a website which is selling blind box about the Metaverse. On that website, there are many comments says how worth it is, so he decides to buy.

When he get the parcel, the postman looks very wired and mysterious, the uniform he wears is shinning and gravy, and also he wears a mask and doesn’t say a word. He open the box and see a helmet, when he put it on, everything has been changed, it is so unreal. He can’t wait to share this to his fans on YouTube, and after that, he explode more about the Metaverse.

it is not the final version because some of my ideal may not very attractive or reasonable.