FMP_Storyboard

By considering the shots and articulation of each frame, as well as the final effect I wanted my work to have, I sorted out the content of my story and simply drew up a storyboard for my project.

My story is roughly about how, under the oppression of artificial intelligence, humans are ready to launch resistance to end it all. They start a real war of resistance by baiting the AI so they can “hunt” it and dismantle its parts to get the main chips and equipment from it.

The following images are from my version of the story:

Due to the time of the project and the challenge of completing it alone, I planned for this piece to be around 1 minute to 1 minute and 30 seconds long. It was originally planned to be 2 minutes long, but for technical and time reasons it was shortened so that I could reduce the amount of work and focus more on the details.

I also wanted to express through this work that the united human race is indestructible, that although we are small in relation to many things and things, we are not weak, we are not afraid of anything, we are united, we are strong, we have created artificial intelligence in our own way and we will control and tame them in our own way.