FMP_Modelling

During the two weeks at the beginning of the third semester, I sorted the models I made during the holidays. This included weapons, mechs, and architectural models. As shown in the pictures and video below, I expanded the UVs and assigned material properties to some of the models.

In order to produce my graduation design exactly as it appears on the storyboard, I only made this science fiction building, which will have a lot in the scene, and this building like a power station will stand between the valleys.

Because this building exists between the valleys, its appearance will be a bit corrosive and dusty, so I added dust and scratches and other material details on top of its original material, and for the power station, I added light-emitting material to the hollow part to make the building more vibrant.

This plane is a guideline for my whole story, it will fly over different scenes, also because each scene has a different angle of the plane flying over so that they are connected less rigidly. Therefore, for the details of the plane’s appearance, I also surprised some of the models with the detailed material settings.

This aircraft will adjust the direction by rotating the jets on both sides during flight and landing, while the landing gear will also be retracted.

As the final shot of the video will be placed on the aircraft’s machine gun close-up, so for the machine gun material, I carried out a material detail close-up.

For the cabin shots, I did some shaking processing, so that the aircraft flight through the process of more realistic.

For the design of the laboratory, I was inspired by some reference pictures to make, because this laboratory is the core of my story of artificial intelligence, so I want to do a little bit of sacred feeling, because it is “sacred” for artificial intelligence. So at the top of the core, I made a hole to the sky, several bundled together with cables hanging down connected to the center of the core.

Reference_01
Reference_02