Collaborative Unit_Week9

Week 9 is rendering week for our project,.Firstly, we have to set all cameras in scenes and render out those which we have done, and then get ready for compositing. Secondly, we need someone to find some sound effects such as ambient, crash and mechanical, etc. And just in case we will have enough time for compositing, I have done some effects for my scenes.

For my ship, I let it has some rotate movements and let the camera zoom in a bit before rendering it out. After rendering it out, I imported the sequences in After Effects to do some effects. I first created some noise for the background and keyframe the noise to let it move fast so that it looks like the ship is flying in a dark crypt. After that, I used glow to let my ship’s lights look brighter. Then I used fast blur to let the scene looks a bit blur because the ship is flying fast and there is some smoke around it.

For my sofa scenes, I think they look good to me and don’t need to have many changes, so I just change the Hue a bit.

For my Robot scene, I have researched and downloaded some fogs shooting presets and imported them for my background, and then I tint them to let the color of these fogs look to fit in the scene. Also, to emphasize my character, I have used glow to light up my robots’ red eyes and shapes.