Collaborative Unit_Week6

In this week, we are still focusing on modeling for the rest of the scenes, we plan to finish all scene models in week 7, and then we can all do textures and resolve issues for the next few weeks. I have finished my robot modeling and let it has some movements as the video shows.

Robort_Movement

Also, I have used different textures on this robot, the one looks damaged and the other is cleaner and normal, I have sent this image to my group and let them rate a better one to use, so after rating, we choose the damaged one.

Spider_ Hao Yu

In the second model which I have searched online, I have remodeled some objects to get more details. After that, I have extended all UVs and put a rust steel material on them. To restore the original ship in the movie, I have used the same color to paint my ship, as the image shows.

Ship_Hao Yu

The following works are from my group member Yikun Zhang and Xinran LI, Yikun has created the road for the city scene and set up different camera views so that we can use different angles to render out this scene.

Building set up_Yikun Zhang

Xinran Li has put some lights and textures on these scenes which she was created from week 5, compare to her week 5’s rendered work, this week’s scenes look more textured and detailed.

Pills_Xinran Li
Sunglass Room_Xinran Li

To quickly check how every scene’s timing, and also to let our group members clear camera movements in each scene, I have combined all works together to make a rough motion storyboard. For this storyboard, I have just used all screenshots from our works and matched the orginal stroyboard to make. Although it should be done at the very beginning, I think it still will be useful for us to clear this project and how we can get improve some details for the next few weeks.

Motion Storyboard