Collaborative Unit_Week10

Week 10 is the final week to finish our Collaborative project and fortunately, we have finished it this week! We rendered everything from Maya from week 9 to week 10, after that, I reorganized these scenes and edited them in After Effect because there are not many things that need to be changed and I am more confident to work faster on After Effect now because we don’t have much time left.

For most of our scenes, I did color correction and motion blur for some scenes which have fast camera movements.

For our group title, I plan to set it at the last frame because I want to it comes up very shocked and magnificent. We did the coding background and I have used some smoke, logo, and some other particulars preset to create this title scene. For this scene, I’m quite happy with that.

As the video shows, this is the final version that I edit for our project, I also added some background sound such as telephone rings, the ambient sounds in it to rich our project. Alouthgh we have disconnected with some of our group members, we have finished this project on time, so I am quite happy with that. During this collaborative unit, I have learned a lot through it, team-sprit, communication, and schedules. Everyone plays a very important role in this group, so we have to work hard and keep communicating with each other to get a good result.