Collaborative Unit_Ideals & Research

For this semester’s Collaborative project, I come up with two different ideas, one for the game, another for CG Animation. Depending on groupmates we will join me and what they prefer to do.

For the game, I want to design a simple game like <the Little Nightmare>. I really like the style of this game, the characters, storyline, and environment design are very interesting, it’s like 2.5D. So I want to create a story like this. The following picture is my element board, which is all the references I have researched and want to use in my project, so I have combined all the references together that I can easily choose for reference.

The second ideal is a CG animation for remodeling the movie <The Martix>. From the last semester, I was very interested in the Metaverse, and I have watched <The Matrix 4> a few weeks ago, the worldview of <The Matrix> is very progressive and shocked me, I want to let more people understand <The Martix> and also to review this movie, so I decide to remodel it. Also, another reason why I want to do remodel movie is that I have watched a short CG remodeling video for the cartoon <Arkia>. The first time that I watched this CG video is in 2019, it gives me passion and motivation to study VFX, I want to do the same style of CG animation like this one. Passion background music matched with the scene and the story, the artist used many key elements from the movie so that it can remind me a lot after watching this animation. I want to do exactly the same thing, to let the audience remind the movie and restore their memory and passion. I think now is a good time to have a try! It will be a great opportunity to work on this if all group members agree with me because I can make my dream come true.

Cyberpunk style CG Anumation