3D Mecha City

I like Mecha Design so much! Since I watched the movie Iron Man and Ghost in the Shell, I am immersed myself in Mecha Design and Cyberpunk style. I still believe that I can create my own Mecha robots and a Mecha World, so that’s the reason why I created this production. One is to take one step closer to my dream, the second is to use my acknowledge of VFX to prove my abilities.

The current production of my Mecha City is not good enough for me. So in this term, first and foremost, I want to improve my storyline, to make my narrative clear and acceptable, I will stand on the audience’s side and put more attention into the audience’s mental activity.

Mecha City_ Main Budilding Design
Rocket Design

Second, I will need to do more research and references about Mecha Design and put more details of my 3D Models. I will consider UV Mapping and the efficiency of rendering so that I will not waste too much time on rendering my work.

reference from Art Station

Thirdly, I need to study deeply of my software using. Maya for modeling, Substance Painter for texturing, 3DE for motion tracking, Nuke for VFX design. And if it’s possible, I want to try Unreal Engine to create my Mecha world and lighting.

I’m really excited and looking forward to seeing what I have done at the end of production!